Tuesday 31 January 2017

Monthly feelings.


January 2017.

Years passing by and so is life speeding. Another new year to make the most of it so why not try making every month beautiful in every little manner.
J

It has been only a month of 2017 and I have already started feeling some hard challenges coming my way. I had expected January to be polite to me as it was in the beginning but as soon as this month came to an end, it showed me its real face. Life is not always sweet like chocolates and soft like roses; sometimes the chocolate turns out to be unpleasant to us and roses sting us thorns unknowingly.

What I accomplished in this month was:
1. I stopped complaining to Allah about things that bother me but I did not stop praying. I still need a lot of motivations to have leaving everything upon Allah and stay relieved, but that just doesn’t help. Staying calm and live a stress free life is just not my thing.

2. I have become somehow a fast reader. I completed three novel stories in this month and this is a huge achievement for me because I was never this a good reader. The three books were The Floating Girl by Sujata Massey, The Naked Face and Bloodline by Sidney Sheldon.

3. I got a best friend in my home, in my family. I don’t know what the barriers were but I couldn’t build a sister-sister or sister-brother relationship within us siblings. I always wanted someone who could stay next to me and listen to my secrets or problems. And I finally found one this month, that is, my dearest Bhabhi.

Overall, January was not that bad to me. I had more a fun-filled and less a depressing one. I hope your January was also as good as mine or may be even better and I pray that the next months may also brighten up our lives. Looking forward to a not so frantic but a favorable February. :) 

1 comment:

  1. I like flow of your thoughts and your understanding on emotions are admirable. Best wishes for your further writing pieces Ursani Saheb!

    ReplyDelete